Hope everyone had a fantastic Valentine’s Day. Ours was great! Here’s what we did:
1) Buy fresh English Toffee Apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.
2) Call restaurant to order to-go food.
3) Eat apple. Smile. Share some bites with Dickson occasionally (okay, okay, I gave him about half, really!)
4) Sit in bookstore because food will take an hour, even for pick up! Find crafty magazines (well, Dickson went for car magazines instead) and indulge.
5) Pick up food (the new Indiana Jones movie coming out May 22…tonight we’re watching Temple of Doom).
YAY! Oh, and sorry the photo’s not too great…we had to use my camera phone. And I forgot to take a picture of it BEFORE I started eating… 😀